7. I Tell Them "Yes" 👍
News flash: there's nothing wrong with telling your children "yes" once in a while.
Why CAN'T little Sophie take a bath with her new swimsuit on?
Why CAN'T she stay up ten minutes past her bedtime for one more story?
It's okay, really, to say "yes" once in a while.
It's totally okay if you don't agree with my parenting choices.
As long as my kids are safe, healthy, and happy - and they are!
- I don't want the judgment, though, and I won't be judging any other moms, either.
What other semi-taboo things do you do as a mom?
- 9 Things I Wish I Could Tell My 15-Year-Old Self ...
- How to Tell Someone You Love Them
- Jersey Shore Christmas Ornaments: Yes or No Way?
- 7 Life Strategies I Would Tell My Younger Self ...
- 10 Fun 🤗 Places 🗺 You Need to Visit 👍🏼 with Your Kids 👩👧👦👨👩👦👦👨👧👦 ...
- 7 Stellar Signs You're Going to Be the Most Amazing Mom 👶 😃 ...