I love being a dad, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have its difficulties. Like when my son comes into my bed after having a bad dream and I have to worry about him rolling off the side somehow. Or his need to take whatever food I give him and mush it into the carpet, or try and drink whatever scalding hot beverage I'm sipping on.
Being a dad is basically trying to protect your kid from killing themselves all the time. And raising them to not be monsters.
If it sounds like its difficult, it's because it is. Don't get me wrong, it's extremely rewarding, but hard as hell.
1. And Simon Hooper Doesn't Shy Away from Just How Infuriating Daddyhood Can Be
2. Hooper's the Proud Papa of a 9-year-old, a 6-year-old, and Two 10-month Twin Daughters
3. Hooper's Already Amassed over 150,000 Followers from Humorous Posts about All of Stark Realities of Dad Life. like Sharing a Bed...
5. Having Your Dad Jokes Fall on Deaf Ears...
6. Trying to Communicate with His 9-year-old...
9. But That Doesn't Mean It's All Madness. I Mean Just Look at Those Faces
10. And Book Time Looks Fun as Hell
11. And Who Doesn't Love a Spirited Game of Simon Says?
12. Even when They're All Bundled up Outdoors in the Cold They Look Too Adorable
13. And Bath Time? Come on
Being a dad is super friggin' tough, but once that kid smiles up at you or gives you a hug out of nowhere, you forget all the sleepless nights you went through.