Having a baby is one of the most special things that could ever happen to you.
It’s a beautiful, exciting time in your life.
It’s also a time that can bring you closer to your partner but it can affect your relationship in other ways.
Sex changes after giving birth.
All of these may not apply to you, but it’s good to have an idea of the changes that could occur so that you’re prepared to deal with them.
1. Opportunities for Sex Become Scarce
One way sex changes is that opportunities for it become scarce.
You have this tiny little human who needs your time and attention on a regular basis.
You’re very busy with baby care.
And it’s wonderful and you probably both love your new roles as Mommy and Daddy but it affects your sex life.
It can take some time to find balance, but you can do it.
- 7 Ways You Change after You Have a Baby ...
- 7 Ways to Get Back into Shape after Having a Baby ...
- Are You Having Enough Sex?
- Fun 🤗 Fingerprint Crafts 🎨 to do with Your Kids 👶🏻👧🏼 or Someone else's ...
- No Action in the Bedroom? Here Are the Potential Reasons You Are Not Having Sex ...
- 10 Fun 🤗 Places 🗺 You Need to Visit 👍🏼 with Your Kids 👩👧👦👨👩👦👦👨👧👦 ...