It can be quite confusing to figure out what you should and shouldn't be eating when you're pregnant.
Here's guest contributor David Johnson's list of what is good pregnancy food!
It’s a mind-boggling, confusing, contradictory world isn’t it?
What world is that?
The world of advice for pregnant women!
And few areas of advice for moms-to-be are more confusing than that of nutrition.
Here are seven foods that you should eat during pregnancy.
Salmon is not bad anytime and when you are pregnant it offers you a number of benefits.
First of all it’s just packed with protein and is a fantastic source of omega 3 fats.
Salmon has low levels of methyl mercury, a compound that is potentially very dangerous to a developing baby.
This is not the case with all fish.
However, even with salmon, you shouldn’t overdo it.
The FDA recommends no more than 12 ounces in a week.
- That Beautiful 😍 Moment when Your #couplesgoals 💏 Become #famgoals 👨👩👧👦 ...
- 7 Foods That Will Power You through Your Pregnancy 🍌 ...
- 7 High Fat Foods You Should Eat during a Diet ...
- 7 Dangerous Foods to Avoid during Pregnancy ...
- 7 Wonderful Foods to Eat during a Crohn's Flare ...
- 10 Fun 🤗 Places 🗺 You Need to Visit 👍🏼 with Your Kids 👩👧👦👨👩👦👦👨👧👦 ...