If you were to tell most kids that they could get a great workout by pounding the pavement and running a few miles, they would look at you like you are crazy.
Then they would tell you they are not interested.
Well, for one, kids are not concerned about bettering their health or getting in better shape.
Nor should they be.
Kids just want to be kids and have fun.
In fact, most kids find traditional exercise boring and I guess I cannot blame them.
So why not break the boredom and show your kids just how to get their sweat on and have fun with these great workouts?!
1. Quick Workout with Kids
Growing up in a fit household, my kids always wanted to work out, but I get that it is not the norm.
However, kids want to be like their parents so set a great example and bond by working out together.
Check out this video to help you get started!
- 7 Genius 🌟New Ways to Work Your Abs 🏋🏼 for the Fit Girl in You ...
- The Best Ways to Get Fit 💪🏼 without a Gym 🏪 ...
- Work out with Your Friends and Actually Have Fun Doing It!
- Positive Affirmations 🙏🏼 to Encourage Your Children 👨👩👧👦 and Build Them up 📶 ...
- The 7 Songs 🎶 Victoria Secret Angels 👼🏼 Work out to 🏋🏼♀️ ...
- Fun 🤗 Fingerprint Crafts 🎨 to do with Your Kids 👶🏻👧🏼 or Someone else's ...