Are you a parent who is trying to teach preschoolers the alphabet?
Are your preschool-aged kids reluctant to participate in your activities, or does it seem as if they just aren’t grasping the concept?
If so, don’t be discouraged;
you just have to think outside of the box.
Put down those chalkboards and flashcards and try some of these fun and engaging ways to teach preschoolers the alphabet.
1. Alphabet Fishing
Kids will be thrilled when you let them go fishing for the alphabet.
Print out or cut out images of fish on different colored paper.
Print the letters of the alphabet on the backs of the fish – either lowercase, uppercase, or a collection of both.
Punch holes in the fish and feed paperclips through the holes.
Tie a piece of yarn to a ruler and tie a magnet to the other end of the yarn.
As kids ‘catch’ the fish with the magnets, have them tell you the names of the letters.
This is one of the many marvelous ways to teach preschoolers the alphabet.
- 7 Fall-themed Crafts to Create with Preschoolers ...
- 7 Things to Focus on 👁for Women Who Are Terrified by Their Upcoming Natural Labor 👶🏻👶🏾 ...
- 7 Apps for Preschoolers That You Will Gladly Approve of ...
- 8 Awesome Ways to Teach Toddlers Numbers ...
- 7 Ways to Help Your Little One Get Ready for the First Day of Preschool ...