7 Cute Uncommon Baby Names…
Show me whole story
September 25, 2011 at 1:57 am
I’m all for unique and uncommon names but some of these are just unfortunate.
1) Hopper – God no. That poor child.
2) Isadora – Very cute, but with the whole Isabelle fixation, it
wouldn’t be unique enough. Names should be different enough that a child’s head doesn’t perk up every few minutes during roll call or on the playground.
3) Gannon – I absolutely love this. Fantastic name.
4) Abra – I think Pokemon, so no.
5) Auden – I like this. At first I didn’t, but it’s starting to grow on me, definitely. But how exactly do you pronounce it?
6) Doe – Cute idea, but I can just picture the name calling of “Dodo”.
7) Pike – I like this, good name. Maybe not the best, but interesting.
Great article, as usual!
September 25, 2011 at 7:16 am
Hi Dana. Thank you for taking time to comment on the suggested names. So you like Pokemon? Hehe.
Keep visiting All Women Stalk!
Connect with Facebook
Enter your name in old fashion way
Show me all comments
8 Things to Consider before Naming Your Baby …
7 Signs You Are Having a Boy …
7 Top Tips for Raising Twins …
7 Most Popular Girls Names and What They Mean …
Top 10 Baby Boy Names I Like …
Subscribe for newsletter
Join on facebook
Follow on Twitter
© 2012 all women stalk