My boys and their friends can get a bit rambunctious at times, but they do make life very interesting.
I enjoy hearing their stories, most of the time, and I am constantly being updated as to what’s ‘cool’ today and what isn’t.
I’m sure my boys and their friends are typical teens.
However, we do live out in the country, so some of the things listed below might not be a city-boy’s idea of fun.
Here are 8 #things teenage boys like to do in our neck of the woods.
Once warmer weather hits, I rarely see the boys in the house.
They’ve made a campsite down the hill on our property and each of their friends has camping areas set up at their own homes.
The boys rotate camping sites during the spring, summer, and sometimes even into the fall.
During extremely warm weather they don’t even bother taking a tent to set up for sleeping in.
They seem to get a kick out of ‘roughing it’ sometimes.
- 7 Essential Skills to Master for Moms Who Want an Amazing Career 👨👩👧👦⚖💼 ...
- 19 Things a Teenager Must Know: Your Ultimate Teenage Survival Guide ...
- 8 Vital Things Every Teenager Needs to Know ...
- 8 Things Teenager Girls Enjoy Doing ...
- Teenage Love
- Does Exercising during Pregnancy Benefit Your Baby?